Meet Me

My photo
Hi, please call me Des. Lover of makeup, art, owls and Jesus Christ. I spend a lot of time getting lost in my thoughts, losing my car keys and dancing in public. I'm horrible at grammar, math and being serious. I hope you'll stay awhile and be challenged.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Dope Insta Captions

Keeping it light, because I hardly do. Music I believe tells you a lot about a person, if you want to know what someones going through look at the last 25 songs they played. But here are Some of my favorite song lyrics and some dope insta captions. Enjoy!




Getting Over Someone

1. "You say we should talk just like we use to that's the kinds thought I'm afraid of getting use to"

2. "You hurt like sin"

3."I don't think I love you anymore"

4."You're lost and love it again"

5."Through these nights we lay awake"

6."Relationships are better when you leave out the hoping"

7. "I made a list of everything I said I never meant"

8. "Cause when love is pain we just love it more"

Feeling yourself

9."Good girl in a bad dress"

10."You hair smell like the tropics, your body look nice"

11. "I don't want to die for them to miss me"

Feelin Someone Else 

12. "I'm a fool for your love"

13. "So lets start with good intentions"

14. "Every night I'm looking at you with my game face"

15. "I wanna stay here till we pass out together, cause it don't get much better"

Lyrics I Just like 

16."I can't feel my face"

17."Can't save me man, save yourself because I do not need your help"

18."So I've been thinking that i think too much"

19. "Run with the feeling of being alive well we're still young"

20. "I'm hoping one day maybe I'll float away"

21. "Rivulet flow from your eyes, paint runs from your mouth like a waterfall"

XOXO
Des

No comments:

Post a Comment